Dec 18th 2021 version
Session 1A: New Facilities and Growing Archives.
Chair : Chenzhou Cui & Gabriele Giovannini
Session 1B: History of Radio astronomy in Eastern Asia.
Chair : Leonid Gurvits
Dec 18th version
10.45 - 12.15 Session 2A: Laboratory Astrophysics commission meeting
Chair : Paul Barklem
CB5 - Laboratory Astrophysics - present and future (Paul Barklem)
Spectrosopic and Radiative Data for Molecules (TbD)
Regional Lab. Astrop. Reports:
10.45 -12.15 Session 2B: The Global VLBI Alliance
Chair Francisco Colomer
- Francisco Colomer: “The Global VLBI Alliance: organization, scope and scientific opportunities”
- Tiziana Venturi: “The European VLBI Network Science Vision for 2020-2030”
- Walter Brisken: “The ngVLA in the Astronomy and Astrophysics Decadal Survey (Astro2020) of the U.S. NSF”.
- TBD: “SKA science by SKA1-VLBI observations”
- TBD: East Asia VLBI Network
- contributions showcasing scientific case studies by global VLBI.
- Discussion, forward actions by GVA WG
13.30 – 15.00 Session 3A: Laboratory Astrophysics Databases: from the provider to the user: encouraging FAIRness.
Chair ML Dubernet and B. Berriman
- 10 mn: Presentation of WG results from Yr 1/plans for next 2 years (ML Dubernet)
- 8 mn: FAIR in Research Data Alliance (M.L. Dubernet)
- 3 x 8 mn: PAH community (Christiaan Boersma); Dust/Ice community (TbD); High energy astrophysics community (TbD);FAIR principles in IVOA (Berriman)
- 3 x 8 mn: Example of an astro analysis tool: MADCUBA or other (TbC); Example of an astro numerical code among: CLOUDY; Meudon PR code, PHOENIX, MPS-ATLAS, MARCS (TbC); Planetology Organization: How do people get organized with respect to access to A&M&Solids data for missions (TbD)
- 16 mn: “General Discussion and concluding remarks (further discussions around posters)” or as an alternative another “8mn talk related to CB5 or CB2 oriented talks + 8mn concluding remarks
13.30 – 15.00 Session 3B: UV photometry planning for the future.
Chair Ana I. Gomez De Castro
13.30 – 15.00
SOC: Ana I Gómez de Castro (co-chair) & Noah Brosch (co-chair), Martin A. Barstow, Daniela Bettoni, Luciana Bianchi, John Hutchings, Jeff Linsky, Jayant Murthy, Mikhail Sachkov, Paul Scowen, David Valls-Gabaud.
Introductory talk describing the system for UV synthetic photometry. Gómez de Castro & Brosch 4 short (15 min) talks on the details of the implementation by on-going or coming missions
General Discussion – Summary and List of Actions